Proflora®4R Replaces Beneficial Flora
Spore-forming probiotics are beneficial bacteria found in our gastrointestinal tract, which occur naturally in healthy soil. These types of probiotics are undamaged by antibiotic therapies and stomach acid, making them the perfect addition to support healthy gut ecology.
Evidence suggests that the increase of inflammatory gastrointestinal (GI) disorders and intestinal permeability may, in part, be attributed to a under-consumption of these vital spore-producing flora. The combination of Quercetin, Marshmallow Root, and Aloe Vera extract in Proflora 4R™ provide additional nutritional support for “leaky gut” and a healthy microbial balance, with just one capsule a day.
Why Use Spore Producing Strains?
1. Survive to reach the intestines nearly 100% of the time, compared to 1-3% expected in commonly used probiotic strains
2. Play a primary role in the development of Gut-associated Lymphoid Tissue (GALT)
3. Produce natural bacteriocins to reduce opportunistic and harmful bacteria
4. Produce higher levels of lactic acid than conventional probiotics, for a greater mobilization of the immune system
5. Produce beneficial by-products such as B vitamins, Vitamin K2, carotenoid antioxidants, and enzymes such as Nattokinase
6. Contribute to anti-inflammatory activity, to help heal damaged intestinal mucosa
7. Assist in digestion of food and the absorption of nutrients
8. Remain stable at room temperature and do not require refrigeration
Ingredients & Directions
3 Billion Spore Forming Cells (Bacillus subtilis, HU58™, Bacillus coagulans, Bacillus clausii), Quercetin (Patented form QU995), Marshmallow Root (Althea officinalis), Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis), 200:1 extract
Take one capsule per day with meals or as directed. Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant, breast-feeding, taking medication, or have any underlying medical condition ask a health professional before use. Store in a cool dry place.